Please know our policies BEFORE booking your room!
TO RESERVE YOUR ROOM
For reservations, please call us at 1-800-545-3699 or click here to book online. To secure accommodations we require a deposit in the amount of one night’s stay at the time of your reservation. We accept Visa, Master-card, Discover, and American Express.
When making a reservation, please remember that we are making a commitment to you and you are making one to us. We wish to promote the best possible relationship with our guests, however experience has led us to introduce the following cancellation policies.
1. A deposit of the first night’s stay is required upon reservation. Cash and all major credit cards are accepted forms of payment, but a valid credit card number must be on file during your stay. If using other forms of payment besides your credit card on file, we will authorize your card for the entire stay to insure validity of the credit card on file. Your balance will be due upon arrival. We do, however, reserve the right to process your reservation balance using the credit card on file within the cancellation policy period as described below.
2. 14 Day Cancellation Policy: A refund of your deposit minus a $25.00 service charge will be made if your cancellation notice is received by us at least 14 days prior to your reservation date.
3. 30 Day Cancellation Policy: There is a 30 day Cancellation Policy for all Holidays. If a last-minute cancellation is necessary, and we can re-rent the room, the same refund policy above applies. There will be no refunds for rooms not re-rented.
New Year’s Eve
Memorial Day weekend
July 4th week
Labor Day Weekend
Columbus Day Weekend
Thanksgiving Day and the day after
So that there are no misunderstandings, all cancellations must be conveyed directly to the manager. Don’t just leave a message If you do not receive a cancellation confirmation email from us 2 days after you have contacted us, please let us know! It means your reservation is not cancelled and you could be responsible for the entire reservation.
4. The first night’s room and tax will be charged and guest will be checked out at 8:00am the next morning if the hotel isn’t contacted by the guest prior to that time confirming the remainder of the booking
5. Our check-in time is from 3:00 to 9:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. If you desire an early or late check-in, please call ahead to make arrangements. Additional room fees may be posted to your account for late check-out. If you are unable to check in during these times please notify your innkeeper to make other arrangements.
6. Parking is available for our guests at the front of the Inn and the adjacent parking lot across the street. In the winter when snow and/or ice are evident, it is not recommended that you park in the front of the Inn due to the steep incline. Please use the adjacent lot across the street. Parking is prohibited on the street and violators may be subject to fines and/or towing. See your Innkeeper for parking instructions upon check in. Please understand that we do not pay for or reimburse for any parking tickets or towing fees.
7. If you are leaving early in the morning and owe a balance, please settle you account the night before.
8. We are a non-smoking facility. Smoking is not permitted on our grounds. Smoking in the inn carries a $200 cleaning fee.
9. Sorry, we don’t accept any pets.
10. Please make us aware of any allergies you might have (food or otherwise) so we can make special arrangements, if necessary.
11. We are pleased to mail personal items left behind after your departure. Kindly understand that we will bill your credit card on file for any shipping and handling charges we incur as a result.